Tuesday

Quick postal-friendly decorated box...


Quick-postal-friendly-decorated-box-

As much as I enjoy my dimensional and fanciful decorated boxes, sadly, the time has come for me to make some postal-friendly ones.  Mum has declared a "no more boxes for me" policy because 80% of my decorated boxes are hers (20% are given away with pressies in them). In all fairness, she's still using them all...even the ugly ones from my early crafting days. She has run out of stuff to store in the boxes! *LOL*

Well, I guess my bloggy pals will now get goodies in postal-friendly decorated boxes then.  Because I'm not giving up on decorating boxes! *winks*

1. I started with a lovely Kikki K pull-out box.  I love how the pink flowers on the blue background contrasted with the checked design on the pull-out tray.

2. I cut the papers to size and ran the pieces through my Xyron Creative Station for an even layer of adhesive. Then I adhered the pieces to the box.

3. I fussy-cut some flowers and adhered them to the top and sides of the box.

4. I tied some twine around the box. 



Of course, it was just tooooooo flat for me. So I added a tulle bloom to finish off my box.  I glued the bloom to a paperclip so it is detachable.


Now, on to filling it with some goodies and sending it out!

Hope your week has been awesome so far!



Share/Bookmark

Pin It

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS! LOVING the colors and that flower!! And your Mom is hilarious!!! Too funny!!!!!!!!

SD pooja said...

Its wonderful box! I am lucky to own not just one but two decorated boxes from you ;) How nice your MOM uses the boxes you Decorate. I have just few and are still unused:(

Lisa said...

Ooo, it's so gorgeous!! I love how you decorated it!! The papers are beautiful!! The tulle flower is a perfect touch!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Dr Sonia S V said...

I love all your boxes Yvonne and of course your gorgeous layouts too. Love the sleek design of this one!!
Cheers
Dr Sonia

StirYourCreativity said...

Such a sweet and beautiful box.

HappyMomentzz by Sharada Dilip said...

This is so cute and mail friendly <3
cheers

Cindy deRosier said...

Love the colors on this! I can't imagine you ever stopping with decorative boxes. Maybe Mom needs a large decorative box to hold her boxes. ;)

Audrey Pettit said...

Your boxes are SO pretty! I hope you never stop making them! Love the paper and color combo to this one, and adding the fussy cut flowers that wrap over the edges is super eye catching! The twine tie and tulle flower are a gorgeous way to top it all off!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It