Monday

This week's fun card from the scrap pile...


This-week's-fun-card-from-the-scrap-pile

So I'm almost done with the revamping of my creative workspace...except for the art on the walls. But as usual, I got sidetracked when sorting out my scrap bits and just had to make a card. *winks*


My inspiration came from the lollipop chipboard that I've been hoarding for ages (I think it was from Crate Paper??). Well, my motto for 2018 is " Use it or lose it!" ...some tears might be involved. *lol* 


Hope this week's fun card from the scrap pile is sending a cheer your way....happy week ahead friends! :)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

5 comments:

SD pooja said...

Fun card !

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooo cute! LOVING that lollipop!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa said...

It's so fabulous!! I love the design and the details you added!! Totally makes me smile!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Cindy deRosier said...

Adorable!

Audrey Pettit said...

Absolutely fun! Bright and colorful, and puts the biggest smile on my face!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It