Monday

Bits and pieces on my layout....


Bits-and-pieces-on-a-layout

Well, I haven't really been up-to-date with my scrapbooking...just found my birthday photos [back in March!] in my stack of photos to scrap. *LOL*


Got a misted background paper [from a newly misted stack of cardstock] and pulled little bits and pieces from my scrap pile to incorporate on my layout.


There is little point in trying to decipher the meaning behind each element because I just stick them down as I go. Unless something is totally off and I know I can't live with the knowledge that the element resides on my layout [which rarely happens because who has time right? *winks*]...



Playing along with Enli Ten Butik's challenge to:
1. Use mist - Used mists on my base paper
2. Have Stitching (real or faux) - Used stitching stickers
3. At least 3 patterned papers - Used 6 different patterned papers


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

13 comments:

HappyMomentzz by Sharada Dilip said...

This is soo cute ! always love the way you decorate your layouts
cheers

Lizzy Hill said...

Fabulous as always....love how you manage to incorporate such disparate elements and you always, always make them work! And I see that celebrate die is coming in VERY useful!!!

Lizzyc said...

Well it always seems to work, your method of just sticking it down should be a lesson for me as I think I muck around too much and dont get anything done!! Great papers on this layout..

Mitralee said...

Good job and happy belated birthday! ROCK STAR page and congrats on getting six different papers! You always make them jive!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this! LOVING the red and the photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!

msmith434343 said...

Oh, cool, Yvonne! I love all the colors!! Terrific!

Lisa said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! I love the misted background!! The details are fabulous!! And yummy!! The food looks so delish!! Beautiful layout my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

~amy~ said...

Awesome layout!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

Looks great! Sign me up for some of that dessert - yum!

Anna Uhras said...

Aww!!! Yvonne I Love your take on my challenge over at En liten butik. It is FAB!! I am so Happy that you joined us!! Thanks so much😃 Anna xo

Audrey Pettit said...

You are the best at putting together seemingly random bits and bobs of anyone I know, Yvonne! Always so eclectic, unique, and interesting. And you are a genius of design! Love this!

Jeanette Wallén said...

Gorgeous layout!! Love the details and colours!

Thanks for playing along in En Liten Butik's challenge!
/ Jeanette - Tettiz

KarenB said...

Just sticking stuff down seems to work for you... your LO's always look fabulous!
Much better than overthinking it - I need to do more sticking down and less thinking about it, LOL!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It